The comprehensive guide to markets in all areas of children's media, completely revised and updated, with a foreword by Meg Cabot.
New articles for this edition include:
1. Writing historical novels for kids - Michelle Paver.
2. Writing thrillers for children - Anthony Horowitz.
3. How to write for adolescents - Meg Rosoff.
4. Out of the slush pile - Matthew Skelton.
5. Bologna Children's Book fair - Alex Hamilton.
6. Adaptation of children's books for the theatre - Kaye Umansky.
It contains information on a wide range of topics with the emphasis on giving the aspiring writer and illustrator knowledge of the children's market in all areas, to help them pursue their careers in this increasingly competitive area. No other guide to writing and illustrating for children does this.
BLOOMSBURY ACAD & PR
Yearbooks, annuals, almanacs