Questions about Love - Paul Fenton-Smith
As Valentine’s Day approaches, we are reminded of the importance of
being loved and understood by someone special. February 14 offers a
chance to be grateful for that person who has loved and supported you
throughout the year.
Questions about love are often foremost in mind when people
consult the tarot, and over the past 24 years I’ve found that clients
often want to ask one or more of the following seven relationship
1. What does the future hold for me in personal relationships generally?
2. What does the future hold for my current relationship?
3. What can I do to improve our relationship?
4. Is it wise for me to pursue this relationship?
5. Is it wise for me to pursue a love relationship with . . . ?
6. What is the underlying lesson for me in this relationship?
7. What is the gift for me in this relationship?
Knowing when to hang on in there and when to release a situation
which cannot meet your needs is essential if you want to be happy.
That tarot can be a guide as to the best course of action in love,
while you still retain your free will. It can offer a reminder of an
emotional summer ahead when you are deep in a personal winter.