For the first time, eBay expert Todd Alexander has compiled a guide packed with invaluable advice to help sellers who want to seriously boost their online sales.
How to Make Money on eBay is an easy-to-use, comprehensive guide that includes:
* Tips for staying safe online
* Ideas for sourcing products to sell
* User guides for advanced selling tools to save time and help boost profits
* Tips for improving your ranking in eBay's search results
* Marketing advice for increasing sales and securing repeat customers
* Tips for staying ahead of the competition
* Twelve eBay rules every seller must know
With eight years experience advising sellers how to improve their sales, this official guide is written by an eBay employee in clear language with concise step-by-step instructions and includes images taken directly from the eBay site to help you learn faster and easier.
This is the essential selling guide for Australians who:
* want to use eBay to earn extra cash
* may be eBay novices or have been trading on the site for years but never knew where to look for guidance on ramping up sales
* work in an established business that is looking for additional online sales.
Todd Alexander has been employed at eBay Australia for 8 years. During that time he has worked extensively with eBay sellers to optimise their sales on the site. For the past six months he's been eBay's Head of Customer Insight, the department responsible for the successful growth and development of sellers. Todd is the author of How to Use eBay and How to use PayPal: the official pocket guide, which has sold over 25,000 copies. He has degrees in modern literature and law, and is the author of the novel Pictures of Us.
Business & Management
Allen & Unwin
Paperback - A format
0 - 0
Small businesses & self-employed