Smart, realistic and powerful advice to help any small business reach its full potential.
'Andrew Griffiths knows his stuff' - Ross Gittins
Packed with inspirational and practical advice, The Big Book of Small Business will help every business owner build the business of their dreams.
Andrew Griffiths welcomes the 'age of the entrepreneur', the most exciting time for business owners - ever. In his down to earth, street smart style, he identifies new opportunities for smaller business operators to grow their business fast. He also shows how an entrepreneurial attitude can improve every aspect of a business, from customer relations to promotion to backroom accounts.
With more people than ever before starting new businesses, competition is increasing at unprecedented rates. Everyone is looking for a silver bullet to give them a competitive edge - this book is it.
If you only buy one business book this year, make it this one.
Andrew Griffiths is an experienced entrepreneur with a real passion for small business. A sought after trainer and speaker with an international reputation, he offers smart, realistic and powerful solutions to business operators of all sizes. He is the author of 10 books sold in over 50 countries, including the bestselling 101 Ways to Market Your Business, 101 Survival Tips for Your Business and 101 Ways to Really Satisfy Your Customers.
Business & Management
Table Of Contents:
The Age of the Entrepreneur
1. What is the difference between success and failure?
2. What do the truly spectacular entrepreneurs all have in common?
3. The boss is the business barometer
4. Invest in your greatest asset
5. If you lie down with dogs, expect to get up with fleas
6. Learning from the anti-businesses of the world
7. Question everything - often
8. Bad things happen to good businesses - be prepared now
9. Does your business look the part?
10. Use every opportunity to build rock-solid relationships
11. Smart marketing is simple marketing
12. Customer service commandments
13. The lost art of selling
14. The changing face of advertising
15. Get things right online and profit follows
16. Set the pace for your competitors to follow
17. Can you really have a business and a life?
18. How is your corporate karma account balance?
19. Networking is not a dirty word
20. Instead of changing staff, try changing yourself
21. Working with family, friends and lovers
22. In case of a business emergency, READ THIS
23. How to survive if your business doesn't
24. A final word
Allen & Unwin
Allen & Unwin
Business & management