Alison Jackson goes behind the headlines with a hilarious collection of 2011's best stories.
It's been quite a year in the world of celebrity...
- Wayne Rooney said 'I'm worth it' with his new head of hair
- Charlie Sheen went from losing it to WINNING
- Cameron and Clegg continued their bromance
- Cheryl got hired 'n' fired in spectacular fashion
- And the world stopped entirely to watch Kate 'n' Wills get married - then got totally distracted by Pippa's bottom instead
Thankfully, there's been someone there to record all of 2011's most momentous events. They're the pics that the carefully airbrushed celebs might not have wanted you to see, but from the Milibands arm-wrestling for leadership of the Labour party to the Beckhams picking out names for their new daughter ('Cif?' 'No, David, I told you, I wanted Harpic'. 'I thought you said Harper, Victoria?' 'Oh yes, that's the one!'), these are the behind the scenes shots everyone else wants to see.
They say the camera never lies. Let's test that out, shall we...?
Alison Jackson is an artist who explores the cult of celebrity. She makes realistic work about celebrities doing things in private using lookalikes; creating scenarios we have all imagined but never seen - the hot images the media can't get. Her work has been exhibited in galleries and museums across Europe and North America. Her TV Shows include the BAFTA award-winning BBC series Double Take, and her three previous books are Confidential, Private and Up the Aisle. Her website is www.alisonjackson.com
Humour & Gift