We're pleased to announce that the following titles have been shortlisted for the 2020 Australian Book Design Awards!
Best Designed Commercial Fiction Cover:
- The Nancys by R.W.R. McDonald, designed by Alison Dinallo
Best Designed Children’s Book:
- The Dog Runner by Bren MacDibble, designed by Joanna Hunt
Best Designed Children’s Illustrated Book:
- Argh! There’s a Skeleton Inside You! by Idan Ben-Barak and Julian Frost, designed by Julian Frost
- I See, I See by Robert Henderson, designed by Robert Henderson
Best Designed Young Adult Cover:
- The Surprising Power of a Good Dumpling by Wai Chim, designed by Romina Edwards
Best Designed Fully-Illustrated Book Over $50:
- Iconic by Karen McCartney, designed by Susan Le (Murdoch Books)
The shortlists will be announced later this year.
The rest of the shortlist and more information can be found here.
by Idan Ben-Barak and Julian Frost
A funny picture book about a fascinating concept in science, by the highly successful duo who brought us Do Not Lick This Book (it's full of germs) - the award-winning author of Small Wonders, and the animator behind the wildly successful video 'Dumb Ways to Die'.